CM25E (50 HZ) STANDARD EQUIPMENT
MÁY PHÁT ĐIỆN CATERPILLAR CM25E
- Circulation module
- Pre-pressure module
- Separator module
- Engine ventilation module (only dual fuel (DF) and gas)
- Gas valve unit (GVU) (only dual fuel (DF) and gas)
- Ignition fuel oil module (only dual fuel (DF))
LUBRICATING OIL SYSTEM
- Combined module: cooling water system and lube oil system
- Lube oil separator module
- Piping interface module
COOLING WATER SYSTEM
- Combined module: see lube oil system
- Cooling water system with radiators
- Piping interface module
- Starting air compressor module
- Starting air receiver module
COMBUSTION AIR SYSTEM
- Air filter – pocket
- Air filter – oil bath
- Air filter – pulse
- Exhaust gas silencer
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system
- Oxidation catalytic (Oxicat) converter system
- Exhaust gas ventilation module (only dual fuel (DF) and gas)
CONTROL & MONITORING SYSTEM
- Local control panel (LCP)
- Local data panel (LDP) / generator control panel (GCP)
- Motor control center module (MCC)
- Engine monitoring package
- Gas leak detection per cylinder (only dual fuel (DF) and gas)
CAT GENERATOR SET PACKAGE
Cat generator set packages have been fully prototype tested, and certified torsional vibration analysis reports are available. The packages are designed to accept 100% load in one step, meet the NFPA 110 requirement for loading, and conform to the ISO 8528-5 steady state and transient response requirements
CAT DIESEL ENGINE
The four cycle Cat diesel engine combines consistent performance with excellent fuel economy and transient response that meets or exceeds ISO 8528-5. The engines have been designed and built for a wide range of applications and can be optimized for low fuel consumption or low emissions. The engines feature a reliable, rugged, and durable design that has been field proven in thousands of applications worldwide from emergency standby installations to continuously operating power plants.
The cooling system has been designed to operate in standard ambient temperatures up to 50°C (122°F), with optional high ambient radiators available. The factory installed cooling system has been designed and tested to ensure proper generator set cooling, and includes the radiator, fan, belts, and all guarding installed as standard. Contact your Cat Dealer for specific ambient and altitude capabilities.
The generators used on Cat packages have been designed and tested to work with the Cat engine. The generators are built with robust Class H insulation and provide industry leading motor starting capability. Random wound generators provide good generator performance in a majority of applications and form wound is available for harsh mechanical and electrical environments.
CAT EMCP CONTROL PANEL
The EMCP controller features the reliability and durability you have come to expect from your Cat equipment. EMCP4 is a scalable control platform designed to ensure reliable generator set operation, providing extensive information about power output and engine operation. EMCP4 systems can be further customized to meet your needs through programming and expansion modules.
WORLD WIDE PRODUCT SUPPORT
Cat Dealers provide extensive post sale support including maintenance and repair agreements. Cat dealers have over 1,800 dealer branch stores operating in 200 countries. The Caterpillar S•O•S℠ program cost effectively detects internal engine component condition, even the presence of unwanted fluids and combustion by-products.
- Elastic mounting – genset/engine
Máy phát điện Caterpillar CM25E được phân phối chính hãng bởi Công ty TNHH SPS Việt Nam.